Wednesday 28 November 2012

Award and Nominations

So firstly thanks to Gabrielle and  Little Jo for nominating me. So my answers to their questions are below but first 11 things about me:

 1) I never ever want to get out of bed in the morning and i will fight it even if im fully recharged and im not an inch tired. 
2) My biggest fear is needles and ive beeen having to go for lots recently due to having a ganglion cyst in my foot which im having to have steriods pumped into it to break down the nerve.
3) i have struggled with my weight and whenever i look in the mirror i dont see thin and perfect i see fat and unperfect.
4) i am addicted to SF Monster and even though i know its the worse thing for me i cant stop because drinking it while eating i have found that it burns off the calories quicker which makes me maintain rather than gain
5) After finally telling someone about my secret i have levelled with myself to maintain at 130lbs and make sure i keep up eating to stop me getting moodey and grouchy due to lack of food for the sake of my relationship with him. 
6) The relationship im in now is the best relationship ive been in and yes ive had boyfriends before but this one has gone extremly quick and yes we ar living together after being in a relationship after 4 months but ive never loved someone as much as i love Will. Ive never wanted to spend the rest of my life with someone but the thought of not having him there honestly scares me. Hes the only person ive told about this secret and hes enough to make me get a hold on it. Hes there for me and not telling me to stop or carry on. Hes perfect for me.
7) im double jointed. But due to having shitty bones all they do is come out of their sockets and cause me lots of pain. 
8) I think myself of a nice person who will be there for anyone if asked and i will always do anything i can to make sure other people are happy over my own happiness. 
9)  Ive never kept up with current music trends. I listen to what i listen to and the best songs are the old school ones 
10) Cosy nights iin under a blanket on the sofa watching a film are the best <3
11) right now things are starting to look OK.

 
1.   What is your favorite thing about yourself?
My face, Not because I think myself pretty or anything but my cheekbones, since losing the weight they show and it just makes me feel better seeing them knowing I no longer have that round face.
2.    If you could remove all calories from one food, which one would it be?
I would remove all the calories from sausage rolls I LOVE them.
3.  Share your three ultimate thinspo things. (Legs, ribs?)
Concave legs, Spine showing and collar bones.
4.   Share your three best weight loss tips.
Drinking 2 litres of water EVERYDAY. No Food 4 hours before bed, Keep the calories low.
5.     What is your favorite exercise?
Elliptical J even though I cant do any exercise atm due to my cyst in my foot.
6.   When was the last time you looked in the mirror and felt good?
When I was younger going through the same thing and had the lowest bmi and not one inch of fat on me.
7.     Do you have any animals?
I have two dwarf hamsters which are boring and just attack me everytime I try to touch them.
8.      What is your favorite country?
Tioman Island off of Malaysia. White sand, Clear water, And just in general so relaxing and basic.
9.      How often do you post? - Do you think it's too often or not enough?
I used to post religiously ever single day but lately ive had to make a decision and pick between one or the other so I haven’t been posting much atall.
10.  what is your favorite sports?
I don’t really play sport, but if I was back in school I always enjoyed rounders if that counts?
11.  I you would have one wish in the world come true, what would it be?
That I could be skinny and happy forever.

http://blackbook-115.blogspot.co.uk/
1.       What did you want to be when you were little?
I always dreamed of being a marine biologist so that I could swim with dolphins everyday.
2.       What outfit are you wearing right now?
Skinny Jeans, Black strapless top a cardigan and a jumper (it’s very cold)
3.       Father or mother?
Mother, Nothing beats a mum hug when you need it and you know that it will always be there even if you don’t live with her anymore. I know ive driven all the way to her house just to get one.
4.       Dog or a cat person?
Deffinitly dog, They cuddle up with you more and you can do more with them.
5.       If you could have a dinner party with five famous people, alive or dead, who would they be, and why?
Robert pattinson – Who wouldn’t want the twilight superstar to dinner..
Jonny Knoxville – He us just plain amazing. Always good to watch when you need cheering up.
Brad Pitt ß-do I need to explain why???
Meg Ryan – I Just LOVE HER
Britney Murphey- She was always in all of my favourite films and
6.       Describe yourself this year in three words.
Strong, Ambitious, control
7. Do you remember your childhood as: a) traumatic, b) blissful, or c) conventional?
B) I had a pretty easy childhood. Nothing bad really happened until I grew up. When your younger the only problems you have is not wanting to share your toy! What I woulod give to go back.
8. If tomorrow, you had to pick between taking a pill that would make you forever thin, or a pill that would make you forever happy, which pill would you take?
Isnt this a trick question? Because being forever thin would make me forever happy. But like I will explain in my next post about my situation currently in my next post.
9. Your earliest memory?
Playing dress up with my brother and sister and running around the house like carefree kids.
10. Who do you miss at this moment in time?
I miss my best friend who has always been there for me but she’s in the army and is based over in Germany so I don’t get to see her often at all.
11. Who do you adore the most today?
I adore my boyfriend who I am 100% completely and utterly in love with and I couldn’t possibly imagine being without him.


My 11 nominies are: 

K
sar 

My Questions for you are :
1)When are you the happiest?
2)  If you could change 3 things about you, what would they be?
3) If you could be an animal, what would it be and why?
4) What made you start writing a blog?
5) What is your biggest fear?
6) What are you addicted to?
7) What outfit makes you feel the most comfortable with yourself?
8) What is your best memory?
9)Night in or night out?
10) What is your perfect idea of a date?
11) what will make you happy?

-Lots of love C

xxxxxxxxxxx

7 comments:

  1. It was nice to read and get to know you better. Such wonderful answers.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nomination :) I nominated you back xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to pop in and say "hi!" and you're so pretty! and please, please Please! keep writing! to many ana blogs have been forgotten and abandoned. I really like your writing style. I hope you keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you are away right now but I still wanted to leave this message for you. Thank you for nominating me. You have no idea how much that touched me when I saw it.

    I came back to blogger in the NEW Year and decided to stay through the good and bad. I am only human but I dislike being so negative.

    Anyway I hope you come back someday. That you and the man( he is so not a boy ) are doing well. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,
    Just found your blog and am following you. I'm really looking forward to reading more!

    http://toofatforwords.blogspot.com.au/

    is my blog if you ever need help or support!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I just started a blog and I was wondering if you could check it out for me? I'm following you!! Much love x

    ReplyDelete