Monday 9 April 2012

PAIN



So as the title explains im in alot of plain. 

I went to the doctors saying ive got a bladder infection, they did the tests, gave me antibiotics but with the results they said it was 'odd'. 

Hate it when doctors do that, so i have to wait till tomorrow for my results. She said i have to wait till then to see if the antibiotics have worked, I can safley say they havent and ive been off them for 2 days already. 

I dont know what it is. Its worse than the last time i had it. It keeps getting slightly better then 10x worse! Its killing me. 

I guess i shal find out tomorrow. 

Doesnt help that im on my period at the same time, oh and i have a cold! 

Managed to not gain too much yesterday with all the chocolate. 137.6lbs 

Not bad if i do say so myself, i was expecting a very large gain. But this means i can work on it this week without have 2lbs to loose before im at my pre weekend weight. I can start where i left off. Its great! 

Anyways i have to dash, i shall keep you updated with whatever is wrong with my body! 

Stay strong 

-Love C

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment