Wednesday 18 April 2012

Weight Fluctuation

 

I just felt that i needed to share with y'all that weight fluctuation is pretty normal. 

Above is my chart - kind of stopped using it though, as you can see from mine my last update was 4th april ... Oops

Idk, just having this chart makes me feel better that even though i have ups and downs its still going down. 

yes its not going down as quick as it used to and im still 137.4lbs bla bla but it still shows it is. 

Ive been reading some blogs and noticed people fluctuating and gaining which is causing binges... I just want to kind of say your not alone! It happens to me and im almost certain it happens to everyone else. You can see were i had a super bad binge stage, and also were i got ill and lost tons really quick. 

Sorry for the shitty blog! At work and my head is all over the place! 

-C

1 comment:

  1. That is amazing progress hun! Sometimes it's hard to embrace the fluctuation. It's frustrating. But thank you for posting this. It shows awesome progress.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete