Tuesday 3 April 2012

keep trying to get back on the horse

So i keep falling off the horse and trying desperatly to climb back on. 

I did ok yesterday and i think the fact that i skipped dinner means that im not so hungry today. Its always the first week which is the hardest. 

Once you get through the first week the cravings start to go. So i just need to get through this week without binging or eating crap. 

Woke up today at 140lbs. 

i know ive been this weight before but thats low compared to what i got up to after the weekend! 

So going back down to my very low calories im hoping for 138-139lbs tomorrow and then lower and lower each day. 

GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM! 

Just need to keep going, 

My body size hasnt seemed to change in a month. 

Im the same weight same stats, Why havent i changed?

Im deffinitly not at the smallest i can be!

FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT 

need to be skinny, need to get my legs skinny, Need to get my arms skinny. 

L said to me that im crazy to think that im bigger than her, but im not blind! 

I hate when people say that too you to try and make you feel better. I know what shes saying because i say it to my friend who has managed to put on ALOT of weight. 

Well to a better day, always seem to loose more weight after swimming so going gym and swimming tonight. 

Stay Strong 

-C

7 comments:

  1. We have such similar stats! And fellow UK-ers woo :)

    I'll be reading!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always good to find a fellow UK Blogger :)

      Here if you need support <3

      -C

      xxx

      Delete
  2. I just got past my first week on my diet. It's been hell but I got through it. Good to know that it may get easier now. Good luck on getting back on track!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it. Swimming and the gym sound fantastic. You are strong sweetie. Just keep going!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just noticed, you're 19- same as me, about the same weight (though taller, grr :P) and from a small town in the midlands- same here :D
    Stay strong, you can do it, I know you can :) Sending you lots of supporty love! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY i love finding people with similar stats ... its kind of motivating! What county in the midlands? Im slap bang in the middle of oxfordshire, northamptonshire buckinghamshire and bedfordshire :) I dont know how my town can be in the middle of nowhere but so close to everything!

      -Love C
      xxx

      Delete
  5. Thanks for all the support guys! Need to buy more healthy supplies - but after gym and swimming and seeing my weight on the scales at 140 i know for a fact tomorrow ill be less! CANT WAIT.

    -Love C
    xxx

    ReplyDelete