Saturday 7 April 2012

Metabolic age



So im still 137.4lbs but im happy, atleast im far enough away from 140's.

Wouldnt mind being further, but they say the last 10lbs is always the hardest and their not kidding.

I Know ive said it lots of times, but i really am worried that i still see myself as a giant elephant and im not happy with my body. Getting down to 130...is that really going to make me feel better? Will i look better to myself? Will i finally be happy?

130 will make my bmi 18.5ish, borderline underweight. 7.4lbs and im FAR from looking it! 

Easter tomorrow, i have a giant chocolate egg waiting for me (galaxy indulgence)



big pack. 

Oh its going to make me hate myself! 

R has bought it for me, what am i meant to do, say i dont want it? 

So anyway back to what this post is called. Metabolic age. 

My parents replaced the scales i stole from them and bought the scales which give you fat, bone, water etc percentage. Including your metabolic age for your height age and stats. 

Mine is 14! I dont know if thats good or bad :/

Any of you know?

Stay Strong <3

-C
 

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes those last 10 lbs can look like a lot more weight coming off than it sounds. Personally, I didn't see that big a difference between my body at 145 lbs and 155 lbs, but there seemed to be a HUGE difference between 125 and 135. HUGE. It might also be to do with your bone structure. If you have a small frame or are 'small boned' (this can be true even if you're really tall) it'll take more weight loss to give you that 'underweight' look - bone definition etc. I have large hip bones and so when I hit a BMI of about 19, they stick out a LOT. Meanwhile, my best friend with BMI 16.8 looks 'small' but nowhere near underweight, because her bones are so small. Her ribs don't even stick out. Everyone's different.

    You're doing super well girl, keep it up! We'll reach 130 together and we will look HOT!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you might be right, I think I am a small frame from the size i used to be, unfortunately I dont have any pictures of me in a bikini or anything, the only one is be sat down. So i cant show my lw pics.

      From the way its taking so long to loose these last few pounds i can see that potentially it might mean that there will be more of a difference between this weigt and 130lbs.

      -love C
      Xxxx

      Delete