Wednesday 11 April 2012

Dosed up on meds



So iun my last post i mentioned that i was in pain...I wasnt kidding. 

Ended up going to hospital that night with a kidney infection. 

YAAAAYYYY :/

Antibiotics the doctors originally gave me were incorrect for the type of infection i had therfore it spread from my bladder to my kidneys. 

Im sorry but in my mind i think thats very irrisponsible of the doctors. If i didnt know what was wrong with me and just took painkillers and went onto bed my kidney could be permenantly damaged right now and id be on a waiting list for a new one! 

Well anyway it all worked out im on new medication which they believe is the correct one. 
Fingers crosse hey! 

So my weight is bouncing better 138 and 137lbs Well technically 138.6 and 137.2 seeing as i havent gone over or under these for a while. 

I seem to do really well in the day, i eat my piece of fruit for elevensies, i dont if im not hungry. 
Salad for lunch, gotten rid of the lettuce the past two days as it had frozen!(not sure how that happend)
But as soon as i go home, because im not going to the gym straight after work i flail and end up having a bowl of cereal. Or i have a light dinner and then something else later on at dinner time. 

I cant keep control. The gym takes up a good hour and a half so when i get home its around 5ish. Ill then shower and get dressed again, watch a tv show and then eat something small. it will then be 7.30ish which i go to R's. It used to work so perfectly and with this stupid infection its all going downhill. I cant seem to loose unless i go drastic and tape my mouth shut or something! 

perhaps i should try that?

Stay Strong

-C

2 comments:

  1. Hey cherp, so sorry you've been ill :( That sucks. I had a kidney infection when I was little and it hurt like a bitch! They do clear up though - quickly if you have the right medication.

    Perhaps give yourself a cut off time, after which you're strictly not allowed to eat? That's helped me in the past - saying no food past 7 pm. Sometimes it feels really good to stop eating earlier (4 or 5 pm) but that's a bit early for some, especially if you have an obligation to eat dinner.A bowl of cereal isn't that bad, anyway - only about 200 cals if you make it with skim milk xxx

    Lots of love <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you were able to figure out what was wrong and that even with the med mix up you are on the mend. Try not to stress the weight loss until you are doing better. It takes alot for your body to heal. However, if you are really having a hard time in the evenings a cut off time is really helpful. Hang in there sweetie!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete