Saturday 14 April 2012

My theory

So i realised i havent posted in a while, ive been super busy at work bla bla (boring stuff)


Photobucket

 SO i was thinking, how many fat people do you see smiling while walking around? 

You dont because there always out of breath.

How many skinny girls do you see smiling while walking around?

Pretty much all of them, even if there alone. 

I want to be able to have a constant smile fixed to my face.

Managed to loose as i went up to 138 yesterday. so back down to 137.4lbs. 

pretty much only ate fruit yesterday. and have a portion of chips at 1am as i was starving from no dinner. 

im still on my antibiotics so i cant drink but you know what, i feel better today, i still had a good night out, and i didnt gain any weight because i danced it all off and didnt have any alcohol calories! 

Same again tonight so im looking for another loose. i hope. 

Have to go for lunch with the girls but not being hungover im not dying for food, think im just going to go there for the company. 

I enjoyed having one of the guys who 2 of the girls in the group know well and bought him out started talking to me saying how skinny im getting. 

I hadnt realised he goes to the gym everyday. arrives 30mins before i leave if im late or just as im finishing in the gym. And he was saying how i look different everytime. (that my boobs look bigger when im not in gym clothes as i must have an extremly tight sports bra - then had to explain to him what a push up bra was!) I really liked it, hes my new best friend. Anybody who thinks im slimming down is my new best friend. 

Do you hate the way people who notice you lost weight saying but you wernt fat to begin with? If i wasnt fat to begin with how have i managed to loose 20lbs and still have more left on me to go? if there wasnt anything to loose how have i done that?

I think girls have a side motive. They dont want you to get skinnier than them because that then means they have to do some work so they remain the hot skinny friend and dont turn into the 'fat friend'

Sorry this post is a bit of a ramble! 

Stay strong and Think Thin

<3

-C

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely think you're right about girls getting snarky when they're not the skinny friend anymore, I've noticed it from one friend in particular "/ I actually think it's kind of nice to hear that people didn't think I needed to lose weight to begin with, means they didn't think I was a walking whale like I did:P But people have different opinions and preferences when it comes to what's skinny, attractive etc. Don't take it to heart, they most likely do not mean to upset you:) Take care babes xx

    ReplyDelete