Thursday 2 August 2012



133.0lbs 

yes i had a binge last night and im reallly suprised how i only put on 0.4lbs 
:/ 

How come when i have a big binge i dont put on as much as when i have a little binge?

Probably would have been less as my binge was at about 4pm but then i had a sandwich past 8 and the scales were 133 before i had that pitta bread. 

Ah well.

My promo team are back in North tonight 
:)

Soo happy because it means i can go out with them, MUST LEAVE BY 12.00AM 

ive got to be up at 5.30 to shower and get ready to be picked up for 6 to leave for the OLYMPICS

Off to see Athletics
:)
SOOO EXCITED

so i wont be able to post tomorrow or over the weekend so ill let you know my plan 

Thursday (today)
- work
- travel an hour up north 
- Hot Tub 
- Drink a bit
-Go into Town and drink 
-Drive home (fingers crossed) by 12.30am

Friday
-Leave for Olympics at 6am
-Travel around arena once games have finished (1.40pm)
- Go for food with family
- Travel back to Btown
- Get ready for a night out up North
-Travel up North
-PAARRTYYY

Saturday
-Travel back to Btown
- Back to Ntown for shopping and nails/Eyebrows done
- Back to Btown for the best steak around!
-BACK TO NTOWN for the launch party im running
-Dont know evening plans

Sunday
-DIE FROM HANGOVER
 - might go back out 

Monday
-Work and you shall hear from me 
:)

Hope your all ok! 

Stay Strong and Think Skinny 

- Love C
xxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. You enjoy yourself!

    I haven't binged in a while. Don't see the need yet. I tend binge after I see the scale moving. Well it is has not been so I don't feel the need to binge.

    Again, you have a super weekend and I look forward to hearing all about it when you get back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a fun week ahead ! I love that picture too

    ReplyDelete