Wednesday 1 August 2012

You Blocked me on Facebook



132.6lbs

Its soooo strange putting that number! 

Its strange though im still feeling fat, not quite skinny yet. I still have all my fat rolls, im still a size 10. 

I would have though loosing 7lbs would have taken a bit of the weight off but no im the damn same. 

Ive been here for a while so fingers crosed this is my new level to hang around. 

Sorry i havent posted in a while, ive been super super busy. 
I havent let myself have time to think with this break up. 

Ive also been going to my hospital appointment and booking all sorts of things. 

Confirmed cyst in my foot - OH JOY! 

Have to wait untill the 20th August to discuss with my doctor treatment plans. I could ask for any other doctor but you know when you just want your own?

Calmed on the drinking but thats cuz the Promo team are in Windsor. There back tomorrow afternoon. 

They want to see me. I cant have a late night though as i need to be up at 6am Friday morning to get to London For the Olympics. 
:)

Perhaps i could drive to Northampton for the evening and if they do go out only have a few and leave by 1am? 

As im feeling very british here is some British thinspo
<3

-Love C
xxxxxxx









2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the British vibe, very nice.

    YOU GET TO GO TO THE OLYMPICS?!?!!!?!?!?????
    If you can't tell I'm jealous. I hope you enjoy it. You better lol. I would give a whole leg to go. What events are you seeing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't have to post everyday. You came back to let us know how you are doing.

    I hope everything works out with your foot. I am just hoping they wont have to cut anything open.

    I 2nd that about going to the Olympics! I remember one year they had in the US but it wasn't in the state I lived in but everyone was so excited. Take plenty of pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete