Monday 30 July 2012

SELF DISTRUCT MODE



132.8lbs

Arrive home from a very relaxed weekend away at centre parcs. 

My Promotions boss begs me to drive an hour to join him and shane for a hot tub and movie night. 

I go of course know that it ment hot tub and alcohol night. 

way to much alcohol consumed for a SUNDAY night and with work in the morning. 

Not going to go into details but yer, End up fucking my Promo boss. Thats going to be awkward next time i see him! 

Good rebound sex though!

sleep at 5am. 

Wake up at 7.30am On the hard floor with a rug as a blanket freezing cold with a guy either side of me. 

Is it strange that going out drinking with guys is way more fun than the girls sometimes! 

I know some of you wont be impressed and a side of me isnt impressed either but, ive just come out of a relationship and i just want to have fun, and whats the harm in that really? Im not putting myself in danger, im always letting people know were im going
:) 

Im having fun and thats all that matters right?

Oh and i got home from Centre Parcs and there was an envelope with my name on it!
 RICH WROTE ME A LETTER. 
 Must admit i didnt know wether to cry at it or laugh. Im mixed feelings about it. 

Hmmm he asked that he doesnt get a response from it so ill respect his wishes and not say anything. 

-Love C
xxxx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment