Thursday 13 September 2012

Too Happy



134lbs

Travelled down to Windsor again last night. 

Last time ill be doing that trip - Just think of the petrol ill save! 

stopped off at the services and got a ham and cheese pastie.....I DONT EVEN LIKE THEM. 

Will was sooooooo perfect last night. 

Going on about how i was the best looking girl there and how it hasnt sunk in that im his girlfriend because its too good to be true. 

I dont know why he thinks he doesnt deserve me etc etc. Hes soooo much better than me. 

He's in general a better person, better looking, better job, better at everything. 

I want him soooo much. 

SO back to the main topic - FOOD

Im eating far to much/little of it. 

Im living off SF Relentless and a bag of crisps for lunch 
go home and if i eat its either something so small like a sandwich or Will and i will go big and have realllly unhealthy food. 

Like yesterday big bar of galaxy between us and a mcdonalds! 

i need to get back to my 500cals a day and exercise. 

5'10.5 and 134lbs 

BMI: 19.0

I want a bmi of 18.5 so i need to loooose 3-4lbs

I still have fat on me, its starting to go on my bellly. 

OOOooooo i wore the Unitard last night. 

When the pictures from the night go up ill post one even though i dont think its a full length.... 
If not ill take a piccy in it....

Hope your alll doing well. 

Lots of Love

- C
xxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Lol, you wore it! I can't wait to see the pixs! I am sure you look great in it.

    He just may see you as you see him. Nothing wrong with that. You are very pretty. Plus I noticed that you are not smothering him and he may not be use to that either. You come off as strong and independent.

    When you start working out I am sure those pounds will start falling off again. Then you be toned and skinny with the hottest guy on your arm ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you're just as good as him!
    Haha your eating sounds about as erratic as mine was, though I've calmed it down now - good luck to getting back to 500 a day - routine is so nice :)
    Omg you are so tall! I'm majorly jealous - I bet you look really skinny to! And what is a unitard!? Crazy. I guess I'll find out when you post a picture :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete