Wednesday 5 September 2012

Back bra fat



Goodmorning Bloggers

Ive recently done some asos shopping but really worried. 

I was out in Windsor shopping 
(are you seeing a pattern here? Im a shopperholic)
anyway - I was out shopping for a new outfit to go out that night (bearing in mind im already in debt)
Found a ton of really nice playsuits and dresses etc. 
Size 10 are too big and look silly, yet size 8's are just a little tooo tight on my belly

I am sooooo bloated latly due to eating crap - 135lbs

OOOO and im official with Will
:D

Said  to him im going back to the gym so he will have to be bored at my house a little bit longer as i leave him home alone while i come to work..
But he wants to come with me - Im ok with this, All i do is the elliptical so not toooo bothered. cant do anything else due to my cyst in my foot. 

So back to the main point of this blog - i wonder off way too easily.

I bought this: 

 

Got it in a size 8 as i thought you want it to be tight etc and when i buy leggings i get a 8 so figers crossed it fits. 

But im really worried that im going to have back overhang over all of the straps on the back. 

And i dont know what to do about a bra as im not flat chested like the woman in the picture - Im a 32DD and the gell stick on backless bra's only go to a D -_-

I should start a fashion blog of all the outfits i buy. and shove together. Im going out enough. 

Might do that when i have some time on my hands but as Will is technically homeless and did live in Windsor and im Northamptonshire he is pratically living with me. 

This realtionship is going to kill me. As hes an Event manager for nightclubs alot of girls want him. Even the girls who work for him at the club i work for go up to him saying they like him and want him bla bla bla and then QUIT when they find out were together. Its crazy especially when the girls are my work friends to!

In the club the other night and a girl ran over ad jumped on him and wrapped her legs around him. His brother leaned over to me and said 'how do you put up with that?' I simply reply, I dont but i dont have a choice- its going to happen if im happy or not about it.

Got a realllly Sweet text from him randomly the otherday when he went back to his friends bar and i carried on shopping...

' When I'm not with you I miss everything about you, even that cheey little grin.. Your doing it now!!! Stoppp grinning...stopppp!! You've made me so happy all i can say is thank you miss dixon :) I hope this continues and ill do everything in my power to make you happy xxxxxxx'

^^ How sweet is that^^ 

Ahhhhhh :)

well i think ive bored you enough with this post sooo till next time 

Love C
xxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Amen sister! Darn big boobies. That jumpsuit is super nice. I couldn't even dream of wearing an outfit like that. Since I am a married women I would not want to wear that even when I go to the club. Yeah I would probably still wear a regular bra with it or a strapless one. I think to myself it is dark and no one is doing to notice.

    I have been missing in action on your blog and I like the sound of this Will guy. He sounds very nice and respectable even with these women throwing themselves at him. I believe you have nothing to worry with this man.

    I am sure you will get back on track with the eating. Sometimes we fall off and it takes us a while to find our way back.

    Take care and see you on the next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate the back fat :(
    if you are willing to help i could use some advise on diets

    ReplyDelete