Tuesday 26 June 2012



138.8lbs 

So i havent posted in a while, no its not because ive been away again. 

Ive been in my little town doing nothing...well not nothing. Ive been stuffing my face. 

So i havent wanted to post as ive been ever soo ashamed. But im now back into the 130's and I SHALL NOT get back into the 140's

Im back at the gym now. 

45mins Cross Trainer/elliptical (Whatever you want to call it)
5 Mins Wobble Machine. <-- LOVE THAT THING
 
Breakfast- Nothing
Lunch - 1/2 pack Spanish cherry tomatoes
Dinner - 2 Charlotte Pots
Small dipping bread in aviolli 
Small dipping bread with penut butter
Crisp Sandwich :(

But hey i still lost so fingers crossed for more losses. 

And seeing as ive been eating like a pig recently the weight should fall off. 

Ive realised i havent been loosing and when i do its because im drinking lots of water. So im back on my 2 litres of water thing. I can have a mini pig out as long as i have the water!!! 

and doing that i dont seem to have to much of a gain so yes. JUT DRINK WATER! 

how have all of y'all been doing?

Fingers crossed not failing like me. 

Ive been really terrible with reading blogs aswell. - SORRY!

But i will read as many as i can but i think ill only go back a day as i dont have enough time! 

Again sorry for abandoning you all. 

-Love C
xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. I knew you could do it. It's amazing how much water can really help in weight loss. I recently just cut out juices and sodas. I think it helped a lot not to count that my skin cleared up :-)

    Cross trainer can be hard for me. Me and that machine have a love hate relationship lol. What is the wobble machine? Sounds interesting.

    Sounds like you are getting focused again. I know we are going to see great things :-)

    ReplyDelete