Friday 8 June 2012

After Shock





really sorry i didnt post yesterday i had to go with my friend to hospital as she was in alot of pain. 

Bacterial infection, Urine infection and a ripped cervix! 
OUCH. 

No wonder she was in pain. 

So the magical number youve all been waiting to hear. 

I should have taken bets on what my boozing holiday did to my weight.

140.2lbs 

:) 

Im soo  happy with that from the amount i ate. 

Burger king, pizza hut, alot of baguettes and bread. Burgers, steak. 

not to mention to alcohol calories! 
I guess sweating it out and all the walking helped! 
5th floor and the elevators smelt of wee or had sick in them so it was always stairs.

Back to my healthy eating now and seeing as im used to eating normal i guess as soon as i go back to my minimal the weight will fall off me like a fat pair of jeans! 

Jack Wills Varsity Polo tomorrow. 

Always go for my birthday. 

20years old on the 20th June. 

I CANNOT be fat in all my pictures. I know im going to be huge in JWVP ones but i cant exactly cut weight off in a day! Talk about the impossible! 

So 10 days ... a pound ish a day. I can be 136 for my birthday, i will be SOOOO happy. :)

Lets start.

Whos with me?

Stay Strong and Think Thin. 

-Love C
xxxxxxxxx

(Just a bit of feather tatto thinspo <3)








Alot of people have the feather tatto on there rib! Guess i must have a common brain/imagination! 

Enjoy 
<3



3 comments:

  1. Ouch your friend sounds like she was in the wars!

    My exams finish on the 20th of June and after that it's party week, so I would love to get to a low weight by then!! 12 days, i'm gonna gamble and say 6 lbs! Which would bring me to 133/134, god that would be amazing

    Love the tattoo thinspo, I gotta say the one you chose was very classy and elegant-looking. If I was ever going to get a tat it would probably be a similar thing :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for no longer being a teenager! For how much you ate, that's fantastic that you didn't gain too much. That's wonderful. I hope you can get to 136 by your birthday. Stay beautiful hun.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tatoo!

    Good luck on reaching your weight loss goals. I hope your friend feels better soon :)

    Stay strong and remember you are beautful

    ReplyDelete