Tuesday 19 June 2012

Cookie Monster



Firstly a BIG BIG BIG thank you to everyone who commented on my last post. 
Really helps knowing that you all know and understand what im going through and that your always here supporting me! 

However...............
Yesterday my car broke down :( 
Thats not all. 
It broke down outside Tesco! 
Thats not all. 
Due to the stress of having your car thickly smoke i bought stress food.
Crisps, Sausage roll, COOKIES. 
Thats not all. 
Mother picked me up and took me to hers. 
What happened when i got to hers?

SHE FED ME ALL THIS JUNK FOOD SHE WANTED TO GET RID OF.

Ive never eaten so much food in my life. 

On the pluss side though im craving tomatoes and fruit :) 

This never happens but maybe its a side of me trying to fight back and say they dont want to wake up in the morning and see 141 on the scales they want to see 131.

I can do this.

WE can do this! 

Who's with me?

Lets start with 1 week. If we make sure we eat our 5 a day fingers crossed by the time we have finished that we wont want any crap of normal foood.

5portions a day of either fruit or veg. 

:D

Stay strong

-Love C
xxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you!

    That sucks that your mom fed you like that. My mom lucky for me doesn't have money to be spending on junk. If their is any junk, my dad usually buys it for her or them.

    Although I do believe my mom would try to feed me if she saw how much I lost.( will lose before I see her ^_^ )

    Diet plan sounds awesome. I am half way threw my kick start week. It's going well.

    You sound focused like me so I know you are gonna kick some major butt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom has been giving me crap about food lately too :( She's making it so hard. I'm sorry love <3
    I'm sorry about your car too. That sucks :(
    I hope things turn up for you soon <3
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete