Wednesday 13 June 2012

Battle to be thin



138.6lbs 

im very happy with the loss as i had a HUGE portion of pasta salad. 
Made enough to be for lunch or dinner today and well, i ate it all. 

Then the cinema to see Prometheus. 

Popcorn.

I was sooo nervous from everyone telling me it was scary that i comfort ate the whole thing. 

Turns out it wasnt scary atall.

so to loose is pretty awsome. 

Did do an hour of stomp though which is good high intensity workout. 

Dont you wish that you could be this skinny?


I just want to be there now. So skinny that everything feels good on. 

I can put something on and know i dont look fat. 

I can sit down without haviung to worry about fat over rolls. 

I dont have to worry about my navel piercing being pulled in every directing as its in my fat roll. 

I just wont have to worry. 

8.6lbs untill im at 130. 
GW #4 

I can do this because i want this. 

I want my frail hair back that was soo volumised because it was so thin, dry and falling out that it would stay put. I know it sounds impossible but for some reason it happens. 

i want it back ... i want it all back!

 
(^^when times were simpler and food wasnt a daily battle^^)

-Love C
x

3 comments:

  1. Wow, to lose even a little is amazing, good job! :) I just broke into the 130's, finally :p Lol! Late's better than never <3
    I want to be there right now too, sweetie. We will get there, just you wait and see :)
    I hope things are going alright for you now. Please stay strong and take care <3
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay you're doing so well, I need to catch up with you and get my control back!

    Thanks for lovely comment. I will consider what you said :) getting round the girl code etc haha.

    Lots of love <3
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to see that movie sunday( avoided the popcorn ) and yeah it was not scary at all. Very entertaining though.

    You will get it all back. You have a plan of action and a heart of gold.

    Great pictures in today's post.

    ReplyDelete