Tuesday 12 June 2012

Follow Up



Weight: 138.8lbs
Height: 5'10.5 (to be exact)
Sex: Female
Age: 19 and 357days :D 
Ultimate goal: To be skinny weighing 125lbs

Food intake yesterday

Breakfast: Nothing
Lunch: 2 croissants 360cals
Dinner: 2 cheese sandwiches 332cals

Total:692cals

Exercise: Big fat Zero

Every day that England is raining heavily I want to book a plane ticket and fly the hell away from this miserable country. 

Its true that in rainy miserable weather your more inclined to comfort eat as there is nothing you can do outside. 

When its hot and sunny you dont want a nice english breakfast or something hot, you want nice refreshing fruit or more likley a bottle of water! 

I want to leave, i want to go do a season, i want to travel. 

Atleast my wieght is going down. Give me something more to eat and it will go flying up i bet. 

Actually going back to the gym tonight. Stomp FX class. 

KILLER. 

I dont even know how to make my posts more interesting ... Tell you all a secret?
You already know the biggest secret in my life.

Im poor, i have no money. Thats a lie i have £12- for the rest of the month to pay for petrol which i need atleast £60 to get to work and back for the rest of the month. 

In other words im screwed.

-Love C
xxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Yeah rain totally sucks. I know you will get back on track soon everything will be fine again.

    Sometimes I wish the world wasn't so greddy and we didn't have to survive on money. Money makes things so stressful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely agree, when the weather sucks, everything sucks. I always eat so much less when it's hot outside! Hear you on the money troubles love, I'm skint as well. Hopefully the summer will improve! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate monies, there is never enough, ever. My student loans just matured. I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to afford $400 a month in payments when I'm already running in the red.

    ARGH.

    Stay strong, and remember you are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete