Friday 29 June 2012

138.4



So ive been ill and i would have though my weight would go down more than that but hey ho ... cant get everything you wish for ey! 

So not much has gone on in my life...Except i was in the gym on Monday and as you do, while your bored on the cross trainer(elliptical) staring into space, you stare into space across to all the guys in the weights section. 

Well Tuesday i had a friend request. Didnt know who it was. Have one mutual friend and i dont even know that mutual friend. But i recognised him. Hes the very muscular, Very beautifull Gym guy i stare at. 

He must have searched MY name out of the sign in book. Which means he was paying attention to when i was leaving and well in general me. 

He has a girlfriend too. Or so says facebook. 

Why would he add me. I've only ever stared at him gormlessly. 
Guessing he has stared back at me! 

Im excited for my next visit to the gym but sort of scared to go. I dont want to be sweating it out if hes there paying attention to me. 

I dont like that im liking the attention from some other guy. 
Couldnt have come at a worse time as R is being very very Clingy as he thinks im going to run off. and doing that he will hug me just a little too tight and squeeze me, and has got into a habbit of holding my arms down to make out with me to the extent that hes crushing my wrists. He will hug me and put HIS leg over me ... Just be the clingy girlfriend. he's spoiling me with gifts as if hes trying to buy me. He said he was too ill Wednesday to see me and that he was jut going to sleep. So i said my friend was going to come over and keep me company ana tada hes feeling 10x better and wants to come over. WTF. you cant be jealous of a female friend.

See not the best time for somebody to be paying me attention. Specially not somebody beautifull. Thank god this guy has a girlfriend.

My fabulous perdicament. 

Could never break up with R though....I honestly think he would kill himself if i left.

-Love C
xxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to hear that you were sick. I am glad that you are feeling better. I would think your weight would have gone down too unless it is holding on to water weight. That I can understand.

    Even though this guy has a girlfriend if he hunted you down to friend you he definitely likes you in some kind of way rather it be looking at you or just reading what you write on there.

    As for this current bf of yours. You are young. This is the time for you to figure out yourself and what you want from a relationship. Sounds like to me you don't like the fact that is jealous and wants to be with you all the time. You need to tell him.

    I am speaking from experience. My husband at one time became a jealous raging idiot. He went as far as to access my phone bill to screen my calls. He changed my password! We were dating at the time but I had to nip that in the bud.

    He is much better now.

    Remember in a relationship communication is key.

    ReplyDelete