Monday 11 June 2012

My big FAT Weekend



Still 140 lbs

I guess its better to maintain with the amount of shit ive been eating.

So i was at the jack wills Varsity Polo this weekend.

it was great fun, but alot of snack junk food was eaten and mcdonalds on the way home, Crisp sandwich when i get to R's and Chicken balls and Chips for dinner.

Ive realised that my eating is soooo unhealthy and fatty and seeing as ive been maintaining. Now im back to my restricting it should be ok and the weight should drop off like it did at the beginning and when i come back off holidays.

Im Doing a big lunch (not that its actually goin to be big, A sandwich or something and then something healthy and small for dinner.

A baby pouch or salad.

i will loose this weight.

I have a clubbing night out on Saturday also for my birthday but for the people who couldnt make it to jack wills and for the ones were jack wills was too 'posh' for them.

i have a family lunch that day too so if i eat that then something very small in the evening before i start drinking it should be ok.  then if i stick to vodka orange, sex on the beach or malibu and diet coke. (anything with diet coke) i shouldnt put on too much and it shouldnt be so much of a disaster :)

Who's ready to loose the unwanted pounds this week?

Stay strong and think Thin.

<3

-Love C
x

 

2 comments:

  1. 140 is still better than where I am :P... Just focus on the positives. At least you didn't gain! Good luck luv!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks. I know you are going to lose that weight. Clubbing sounds like fun. I haven't done that in a long time. At least all that dancing you burned some cals right :-)

    ReplyDelete