Friday 29 June 2012

Gym Update

So i went to the gym and he was there. 

he had 'poked' me on facebook and has liked EVERY status i have written. Commented back etc. 

Come home from the gym to find that he has unfriended me.  I only noticed because on my timeline its in big letters it said we were friends and now its gone. I hadnt deleted him so im guessing he has.

Im just super super confused as to why!

Im not bothered as to the fact he did it. Im jsut one of those people that like to know the whole story.
Im fed up of people talking to me one second then deleting me on facebook the next.

All i can think of is R.

He added a guy once who added me...only know this as the guy pm'd me asking why he added him and what he should do. 

Has R done this and written some warning? Was that why he REALLY didnt want me on his phone last night to search through old fb to each other to prove a point? (My phone is shit for internet so i use his all the time)

Argh i just really want to know. 
humf.

-Love C
xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Your boyfriend sounds like he's a bit insecure and clingy. If you suspect he warned that guy off he may have done.
    It can be difficult if he is jealous as this could drive you away.
    Trust your gut instinct as to what you really want.

    Much love x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just now seeing this. Wow what the heck happened. My 1st thought is his girlfriend. I mean I know how some women can be including myself.

    When my husband and I was dating we were not friends on facebook. We stated we were in a relationship but didn't say who and see it is drama like that which had my husband delete his fb page. I still have mine but rather get on much.

    I wonder what happened as well?? Has R said anything? I am giving the man the benefit of doubt here this time. Don't prove me wrong R.

    ReplyDelete