Saturday 30 June 2012

The Truth.


 
And the Winner is ..... WinterA

(btw that picture is because im talking about men and well alcide from true blood is super hot)

ME-  Decided against being a fb friend then? Fair enough. See you around x


A- my girlfriend went mental that i added you so i kind of have to. even though weve never actually spoken. sorry x

Winter was correct that it was the girlfriend. 

Another strange thing that happend (things seem to come in 3's with me)

My ex boyfriend from school turned around and said i go for jerks but thats not all i attract as hes changed now and he likes me likes me. 

Wtf its been like 3-4 years since we dated.

Also found out R and his mates decided to get hold of him on a night out i said hi as i havent seen him in time as he goes to uni up in wales. and say oh btw this is C's Boyfriend. Wtf!? Jealous much. Cant stand jealous people/ 

R was once talking to his ex called me over and i left saying i dont want to get to know her but i have no problem you too catching up. I know hes mine and i trust him. Same with him talking to girls on fb or in the pub/club.

And then R was in an full on mood last night. 

If i got a penny for every kiss i got during the night that woke me up id be rich. I was trying to sleep while he got ready for work and hes sat there pecking at my face! He said im the one in a mood because i didnt cuddle in my sleep. He just answered himself....i was asleep! How the heck am i ment to have a brain when sleeping??! 

So thats my come in 3. I want some retail therapy!

-Love C
xxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Wow I didn't expect to be right but hey if that guy is a hottie like you said. Damn right his girl jumped all over him ( your pretty and work out hehehe yup she was jealous )

    Wow an ex showed up. You know guys do that sometimes. They realize that you were the good women they should have kept. What they don't realize is we grow from the experience we went threw with them and life itself and by time they come back we are not the same women they dated before.

    I say all the time their is no need to be jealous but yet people are. I just dislike when they take it out on you.

    That is good that you trust him. Sometimes it is the other person that can not be trusted. I am trusting R will do the right thing which I am sure he will.

    R sounds like me! Lol I kiss my hubby when he is sleep all the time. He just looks so cute!

    I hope you enjoyed your day today.

    ReplyDelete