Tuesday 13 March 2012

Stomach Flu

 

Completly sick as a dog today!

Went to sleep at R's woke up at 12 and thats when it all started. I lived in his toilet for 7 hours! 

It has put me off vomiting for life! 

I guess thats a good sign as it will make me stop binging and purging. 

Havent managed to move all day, im pretty much lying in my own filth as im sweating like crazy but freezing cold if i take the douvet off. 

Only managed to eat half a banana. 

Down to 137.6lbs. 

Is it bad that im loving the fact im ill as its a kick start on getting to 135lbs by the end of the week. 

Only problem is as soon as i do start eating im sure it will all pile back on. 

I guess we will see. 

Ill reply to comments tomorrow or when im next feeling better. Sorry this is a pretty terrible post, but its just an update.

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment