Wednesday 14 March 2012

Progress pictures

So because ive managed to loose 20lbs, and i did say id show progress pictures but i just havent really been comfortable with my body enough to take any and show them. 

Well i still havent been comfortable as ive thought i havent really lost weight just numbers off a scale. 

So as im bed bound and geting REALLY bored i took some pictures. 

Now remember im really bloated in these pictures from having to drink about 3/4litres of water a day to keep my hydrated during my fever. 

But i realised i have actually lost a little bit. 

So i thought id put this up as a motivation to you guys to prove it is possible as if i can do it, hell anybody can! 

If you've read my blog from the begining you'll recognise the first images. 

 

 

I hope you can tell which are the before and which are the half way through pictures! if not the left are me at 158lbs and the right are me today very sick with the flu at 136.8lbs.

See what i mean about not quite being there yet and not looking like 6.8lbs will put me in the underweight category!  

Maybe i just have a distorted view on it, but how on earth are you ment to tell if you do or not?

All i know is in the left picture i had the fattest arse ever! 

Stay Strong <3

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment