Saturday 10 March 2012

Renovation Motivation Thinspiration

138.8lbs
Back down even though i ended up eating a bit at R's.

Trying to stick to the plan Marla and I created i should have had soup for dinner ... and i was planning on it.

However R didnt go to the gym like he said he was so he was ready alot earlier than usual and told me to come straight over as he was really bored. Me being me, dropped everything and rushed over. Only to realise id forgotten to eat my soup 5 minutes into being with him and I very stupidly said it out loud.

That made me make me Jacket potato and beans! ergh
Even a bit of cheese
Im Lactose intolerant, i should NOT be eating cheese. 

Then i had thrown at me 4, yes FOUR rocky bars and a nice big handfull of skittles. 

thankfully i lost...dont know how, eating all of that and being on my period. Not exactly a recipe for weight loss but ill take it!

Perhaps its because my muscles dont ache as much today so they are starting to relax which obviously means less weight. YAY :)

So a few of the blogs ive been following have gone for a re-vamp and a bit of a change to boost their motivation and I though i might change mine seeing as when i first chose it I hadnt a clue how to use Blogger!

It's not the best but this thing confuses me so its pretty much just a new background. 

Got wine and chinese tonight. 

The worst part is were getting chinese because my friend J is coming home from uni (have to try and find Northampton train station to pick her up) and she's chinese and her parents own one of the chinese resturant/take aways in town. So her parents insentive to get her home is that if she does she gets a £20-£30 budget on foood which she brings over to pre drinks. ERGH!

Kill me now. 

So im just going to eat nothing all day - might have my carrot and cucumber sticks when i feel hungry so that gets me to <50cals so when chinese and the wine comes its not on top of a bad day. 

A bit of Thinspiration for both myself and you guys. 

<3

-C





















1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! 138!
    And btw, I really like your new blog design :) It's so cute!
    Please take care <3
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete