Tuesday 6 March 2012

YAY!!

 
 141.0lbs

Oh you dont know how happy that has made me! 

So after yesterdays amazing weight loss ive had my cucumber and carrot sticks for lunch ... im quite hungry and im not going to the gym but swimming at 7. 

So ill going home and have my soup, then when i come back from swimming ill have a jumbo snack a jack ... only 41cals for those.

Exactly the same as yesterday so lets hope ive lost :) 

I think from eating a semi normal diet for a week going back to this has really  confused my body so ill loose it quick and then probably hit a plateau by the end of next week ... as long as im comfortably in the 130's ill be happy! 

So as work hours have gone down even more i have thursdays off so i have signed myself up for a Yoga class i used to do when i was back in school. 10.30am ... its good as it gives me a reason to get out of bed and out of the house so im not munching. So i can do that have a rest for lunch then go back and do a gym session. 

ALSO have a legs bums and tums partner (im having to pay half for her as shes not a member) so that will be good late on a wednesdays and also keep me busy. So thats going to be a busy day. Gym 3.30 till 4.30 then LBT 6.30 till 7.30! 

Must keep myself busy so i dont snack. 

hope your all doing well :) 

<3

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment