Wednesday 7 March 2012

Dorritos and Penut Butter

Ok so i just had to stop myself from having theeee most weirdest binge ever!

Bored rummaging through my parents cupboards and i see penut butter and want a sandwich

....

as ive given up bread i was very good at sticking to that and saying no!
So what did i do instead ... no not eat it alone i found an opened packet of doritios and yes used the penut butter as dip. Was strangly delicious. 

Or the fact that im just soo hungry food just taste good no matter what it is. 

Didnt go made like i usually do. Probably only had a very large handfull of doritos all with a big scoop of penut butter. Had to stop as my mouth got to dry and sticky from the penut butter. 

Damn not being at my house were i had just stocked up my cupboard with binge approved snack bars! 70cals

stupid parents having stupid food in there house which i foolishly chucked out of my house. 
Stupid Internet for not working at my house which is the reason im at my parents house to waste 4 hours untill my LBT class and distract myself so i dont eat. 

Stupid me for going into the kitchen for a cup of tea because i was feeling hungry and stupidly opening the cupboards for food. Stupid me for being strong enough to say no to a Marie biscuit thats only 20cal so went in search of something else i couldnt say no to. 

Ergh why am i just soooo stupid. 

FML

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment