Thursday 22 March 2012

Im Back!

 
Lack of motivation
Lack of strength
Lack of energy
Lack of pretty much everything

Im so sorry ive been away! 

But im back. 

I think the fact that i was going to the gym but not seeing the scales move caused me loss of motivation. 

been binging non stop. 

I was close to my 135lbs goal. Boy im not there now.

Pizza, flapjacks, garlic pizza bread, chinese, mcdonalds, doughnuts, muffins. 

You name it, i ate it. 

However yesterday i had the mcdonalds and a binge at girls night and i woke up at 138.8lbs. 

Id lost weight. 

It was a very strange feeling. Im just happy that the scales are moving now. 

It's put me back on track. 

I have been consuming around 900+ calories so thats probably a reason why i havent lost recently. I have no scientific reason as to why i should have lost this morning, but i did so im taking it! 

im back on track. i will loose all of this weight. I have Turkey coming up with R. i NEED to be skinny and have a perfect body.

time to catch up on all of your blogs now! 

<3

Sorry for leaving you. 

Stay strong.  

-C

1 comment:

  1. I believe in you hun. You can keep doing it. Stay strong love.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete