Wednesday 7 March 2012

Too Good to be True


138.1lbs

Im super happy about this however all i can think is when this good run is going to stop.

Ive gone from 145 to 138.1lbs since Monday ...... Something is not right!

Yes ive gone from consuming about 2000000000cals a day to 500or less but surly i cant loose 7lbs!

So im off to the gym now befor my costa lunch with my dad!
Ergh what i need.

Meant to be going off bread and all they do is bread.

So i thought i would post some thinspo.

I suppose im allowed the bread as if i gym now and have a Legs bums and Tums class this evening its OK.

Stay Strong and Think Thin

<3

-C 
thinspo51
thinspo54
thinspo55

^^ This ones big as i think ive just fallen in LOVE! ^^
WHO IS SHE?!

2 comments:

  1. Seven pounds in one week?! I am so jealous of you right now. Keep up the great work, it's obviously working really well for you.

    All my support,
    Dainty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 7lbs in two days! See its got to be a fault in my scales!?! Starting my period so its going to be impossible to tell my true weight untill next week now!

      Delete