Wednesday 14 March 2012

136.8

 

Still ill today. Not as bad as yesterday and ive managed to eat more today. 

1/2 banana: 50cals
1/2 Cucumber sandwich: 90cals
Go Ahead bar: 144cals
1 slice bread:80cals
1/4can tomato soup:  62.5cals


i know ive ment to have given up bread for lent but under the circumstances i think im allowed to be let off. 

Ive dropped 4lbssince ive been ill. 

Im weak and no strength to get out of bed and do anything. 

I have no appetite...if only i could keep that. 

I want to be able to keep this weight loss! 

Id love it. Means I will have reached my mini goal of 135lbs by the end of the week :) 

Oh i would love to be 135lbs.

But i still dont think my body is perfect. Its still not right. will i be able to stop when i hit 130? 

Will i want to carry on losing weight?

What does that mean if i carry on loosing weight. Do i then get classed as anerexic as my BMI is underweight?

What does BMI count for anyway? Its a load of ballocks. I dont look like im starving myself. I dont look like i need a good meal. I look fine, I have a podgey belly. I have large thighs. 

I have the weight to loose. 

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment