Friday 9 March 2012

BMI

 
139.8lbs

Cant really trust my weight this week being on my period and all.

However the weight gain might have something to do with the fact i only went to a yoga class yesterday and not the gym. But MY GOD do i ache from Legs bums and Tums class. 

The instructor may be beautifull but hes also evil. Was 5 minutes late so he told my friend and i that we will have to serve a punishment.

He meant it!

So yeah ... Being 5'10 (being tall sucks btw) and 139.8lbs
My BMI works out at 20.1

However if i loose 9.8lbs more ill be 18.5bmi.

How can 9lbs determain wether im a healthy weight. I dont look skinny, i dont look perfect. I still look the same as i did when i was 158lbs. 

I look fat and disgusting. 

The goal is getting close and well im not happy with it. 

Is something wrong with me? I think ill reach 130lbs and still be in the same mind set that im not perfect. But then ill be going into underweight bmi. 

I have plenty of fat and flab still to go. 

Is it normal for me to be thinking like this?

Is my body image distorted?
Is my body how i see it or is it completly different?
That thought scares me that i may not look how i think i look!

Oh i dont like this.

:(

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment