Friday 23 March 2012

Whats happend to me

I just cant seem to do anything right. 

Scales are showing a higher number today. 

i stress/anger ate late last night. 

I feel that ever since i had the stomache flu everything has been different. I havent been purging which is deffintily a good thing. I guess the fact that i had 7 hours of constant vomiting kind of put me off it. 
idk, you know when you have something every single day that your mind just doesnt want it anymore and however much you think about it your body doesnt crave it. Well thats what its like. 

It feels like that stomach flu has done that with the purging and the restricting. I find it so hard. 

I used to look at my belly and HATE myself and if i was hungry id say no and be able to walk past food. 

I did that today i said no im not hungry anymore. Walked past the food and took a handfull of savoury bites. 

i need to clamp down. Why am i finding it so difficult latley. I thought my motivation was back yesterday....Looks like it isnt. 

still going to the gym everyday which is good, but it doesnt really help when your weight is still creaping up because im eating so much. 

Atleast im not 140+ 
 still in the 130's JUST!

Todays intake so far:
3 handfulls of savoury bites : 150cals
Tomato soup: 125cals
Clementine: 35 cals

Going to the cinema tonight. So im going to try and have another bowl of soup after the gym so im not starving ... lie in bed and not think about food or have any savoury bites. and then i dont want popcorn but R always seems to be forcing me to eat and i guess hes a reason why ive been so bad in a way. Me not wanting to worry him therfore i eat all the time with him. and its junk food most of the time. 

so if i stick with my plan i will have consumed approx : 685cals 
125 - soup 
250 - small popcorn

At the gym i usually burn 380 odd calories.... need to start doing some sit ups. My belly is getting humungous.

Its very depressing!

Stay Strong 

-C

2 comments:

  1. I have a friend that I always have to eat in front of or she's always on my case. But she doesn't know that I purge my food afterwards. I hope you have a good time at the movies. I want to go see The Hunger Games, but I think I have to wait til next week. I hope you feel better hun.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I'm making R go see with me! I'm so excited!! I'll let you know whqt its like :) mass session at the gym to work off the popcorn I'm going to consume ... not feeling like dinner atm either so if I can skip and just have the popcorn it saves me on 125cals! Have a diet coke to stop me feeling like I'm going to faint.-C Xxxx

      Delete