Tuesday 15 May 2012

Cigerettes



I wish my hair was still long like this. 
Going to grow it and soon the hair dye will be fully in my hair and it wont be so soft and flat! 

Main thing i hate about dying hair. 

Cigerettes is what i used to live off when i looked like this.
I guess i know what i have to do.



If i go back to my old diet mixed with my new one i should be able to get there.

Breakfast: 
A few sips of Fizzy Lemonade to keep sugar levels up through the day. 
Cigerette

Lunch:
Freddo bar (not sure they do these anymore so im going to have my babyfood puree)
Cigerette.

Dinner:
Cigerette
1 piece of fruit

Exercise: 
Atleast an hour of something

if my body was that thin once i CAN do it again. 

My friends say it was too skinny, but to me that looks perfect. 

The hair in the first picture the size of the second picture. I will look FABULOUS 

<3

-C

4 comments:

  1. Oh darling :/ Smoking isn't the way to go to get that thin. Yeah it'll help but coffee and gum and such help too. Don't ruin your lungs for this, please <3
    I adore your hair in all of those pictures. It looks so soft :) And I'm so jealous of your arms. They are so beyond amazing! Grrr... hehehe <3 ^_^
    Please take care love, <3
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Emma. Don't start smoking again. I have considered it too, but realized that I just can't do it to myself again. I do coffee as well. And your hair is way too cute.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to quit smoking right now and it's really difficult and I know I use it for hunger pains. Replace it with gum or a cup of tea or an orange slice :/ That's what I'm trying to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Youll all be pleased to know that for my health i have been told i have to quit smoking all together. Easy enough sober but when drinking its going to be hard. even though yay for the diet i cant drink this weekend as i have stupid antibiotics AGAIN! See what i mean always ill!
    Gum makes you bloat as every chew you swallow air which makes you feel ergh! tea and biscotti it is!

    -Love C
    xxx

    ReplyDelete