Tuesday 15 May 2012

Need not want



So it's officially come to my attention that the last 10lbs is a need not a want. 

I HAVE to loose the weight if i want to be happy, if i want to stay in my relationship with R. 

I dont want food. I can live off tea, Diet coke and Apple puree.

Suddenly not feeling comfortable around my boyfriend is terrifying, i dont like how this has suddenly come about. Why has this happend. I know he didnt mean it when he called me fat. 

If i looked like that ^^ i wouldnt have a problem. 

I need to get to a weight im happy and where i am now im deffinitly not happy. 
I want my boyfriend to be able to touch me and be comfortable to stand there naked.

ive been with him over 6 months and one word from him and im back to basics. 
I dont hate him for what he said. i know he didnt mean it. Its just in my head.

If i think im fat, and he said im fat, it MUST be true. 

I cant get it out my head. 

You can say im not fat and i know im not the fattest, But i also know im not the skinniest.
I need to do this otherwise hes not going to want to be around me. 

What guy wants to be with a girl who doesnt feel comfortable around him?

I need some serious head help!

-C

1 comment:

  1. You don't need to be the skinniest either hun. You need to be comfortable being you. The last 10lbs are always the hardest. I know it was the last 5lbs for me was terrifying. You are beautiful and R thinks so too. So do it for you, not for him =)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete