Thursday 24 May 2012

High Five



136.2 lbs 

I really dont know how i went from 138.0 to 136.2 

I guess its the fact that ive been binging but still loosing and yesterday i didnt binge and my legs bums and tums class was a killer. 

Can see muscle deffinition in my belly it was that vigarous. 

just means that im really not going to fuck this up! 

Good thing ive realised is that i am staying the same weight (unfortunatly) but my stats are dropping.

Which is good. 

My parents are off to Monaco again and called me up saying they have a ton of fresh food that will go off if not eaten. They know im away on tuesday but the day i go my brother gets back! 

So my fridge is stocked up with veg, and my sideboard is stocked with fruit. 
Anoying thing is they gave me one brown bread roll and a packet of fajitta wraps. 

Im not fond of the brown roll so that will just stay there however the wrap is a killer! 
Also she gave me half a pot of that tesco italian pasta what you get for your lunch as its pre made. Half a pack is 230 odd cals so if i nibble my way through it over  few days it should be fine :)

Oh im just so happy to be back on track!!


Breakfast:
Nothing as always

Lunch:
STRAWBERRIES! 28cal per 100g and it was a 400g box. 112cal

Dinner:
Baby pouch puree 51cals
Small apple (seriously never seen one so small!) 50cal
Cherry/plum tomatoes 11cal

Total:
224cal

Exercise:
1 hr Legs bums and tums

How are you girls all doing?

-Love C
xxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Congrats :) You're doing so great exercising and now losing! Keep it up!
    Take care <3
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete