Friday 18 May 2012

Could i be happier?




136.8 lbs

Yes, i just said 136.8!! 

I guess my new motivation of having to get down to 130 in order to save my relationship is working. 

Dont worry im not doing this for R. I need to do it to feel comfortable. To be at peace with my body. 
I dont know if ill feel that at 130 but there is only 1 way to find out isnt there.

I need to say a MASSIVE shout out to Gabrielle (the black book) she has helped me so much with not bingeing and actually making this possible! 

ive done 4-5 days no binge, no over eating. nothing 
:) 

So as usually ill put my intake in 

Breakfast:
Nothing <3

Lunch: 
Kiwi 14cal
Yoghurt 48.5 cal
Strawberry 5cal
1 new potato 10cal

Dinner:
Chunk of cucumber 2cal
Small corner of bread 5cal
2 cherry tomatoes 5cal
Starburst 20cal! (wouldnt have eaten it if i knew it was 20cal per thing)

Snack:
Bottle of diet pepsi 2cal
<3

Total:111.5 cals

Exercise: 
0 again as babysitting 8am-6pm then theatre at 6.30! 

So not much time. 

Hope your all having a good day. 

-love C
xxxxxx

7 comments:

  1. Well done on not bingeing or purging for 5 days, that is a lifetime in eating disorder land.
    Also congrats on your weight loss.

    Much lovexxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! its getting really hard. My body is craving carbs! But im also finding im craving veg and fruit so fingers crossed i can binge on those if i do loose track!
      -Love C
      xxxxx

      Delete
  2. I am amazed at watching this scale go down. You are showing excellent portion control and I am going to see if I can put this into my eating habits. Tried yesterday but didn't do so well.

    Anyways sorry to blab, congrats again. You are getting so close to your goal even I am excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! You are doing so well beautiful <3 Love you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the comments! Always good to know there are people here supporting me! Makes me not want to let you all down. Going to be back at square one after magaluf though. 1 bottle of wine 600cals. dont know how im going to deal with it.

    -Love C
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are so happy and well done for not binging! Amazing intake :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on not binging! That's wonderful. And a beautiful intake. Keep up the hard work love.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete