Wednesday 16 May 2012

Thank You



This is just a post to say a quick thank you to all of you readers
 <3
You have really made it alot easier to get through this and just knowing your there for support is great. 

Im officially back and wont be going anywere. 

Except 29th-5th June when im on holiday number 3
:)

Must get super skinny for it. 

COMMON LETS DO IT TOGETHER. 

p.s ran out of diet coke so had to have one of my brothers full fat. OMG i was sooooooo hungry before and now i cant finish the can. 

Kind of like how half a can fills you up. 

so half is only 21cals

actually not that ba, except for it being really heavy. If a drink can be heavy :/

idk.

Well thank you and love to you all! 
<3

-Love C
xxxxxxxxxxx


4 comments:

  1. hey,

    I've just started reading your blog and loving it.
    I started writing my own recently too.
    I'll look forward to reading more.

    Much lovexxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can definitely get super skinny for then :)
    Haha I know what you mean about full coke being really heavy! I find it so sickly compared to the diet stuff, but both fill you up so well and for 29 calories half a can is quite good :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to hear from you. I can relate to the diet coke. My choice is diet Dr.pepper. Love that stuff so much. I will have to buy some more friday. I can not run out of diet soda. It's my back up for when I am hungry and don't want food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love me some diet Dr. Pepper. That's my favorite. I don't drink much soda though. Mostly water for this girl =)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete