Wednesday 16 May 2012

Not Toooo Shabby



139.0 lbs This morning. 

Breakfast: 
Nothing

Lunch: 
Kiwi 14cals
x2 Baby biscotti biscuits 42cals
Jumbo Rice Cake 40 cals

Dinner: 
Apple and Banana Puree pouch 51cals

Exercise:
Stomp fx 1hour - i have no idea but its death so im saying 400cals

Total 
147 cals -400cals
-253 cals

negative. Not that bad. No wonder i lost. 

Good thing happened was i was able to say no to R when he said he was hungry and wanted a midnight snack! 

GUESS WHAT. Were going shopping on Saturday and ive been joking around saying i wanted a hamster and well HES GOING TO GET ME ONE. 

I know its only £5.00 for one but still :) 

-Love C
 



6 comments:

  1. You are so pretty! Just came across your blog thanks to Gabrielle from The Black Book blog. Wow I think I will start posting what I eat on my blogs as well as the exercise. A good way to document what I am doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, Unfortunatly i dont look like that anymore. was a long time ago when i was skinny! It is good to count calories and set yourself a limit. It gets adictive so watch out :)

      -Love C
      xxx

      Delete
  2. AWWWW! I love hamsters, they're so cute! ^_^ <3
    139 = that's so amazing :) <3
    And good job saying no to that snack. Last night my brother took me down for a snack (to help him find something) and I ended up finishing off the cheese and crackers and a brownie >.<
    Take care! <3
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'm Emma!

    You've made a lot of progress, wow! Being out of the 140s must feel great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great with the weight and your intake is amazing too!
    Well don't for saying no to the midnight food :)
    Aww I love hamsters, they are so cute!
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful intake dear. I have a hamster. She's a little shit though and always bites haha. Congrats on the loss love!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete