Saturday 19 May 2012

BINGE :(



So last night didnt exactly go as planned. 

I go to babysitting at 8. And the lady i babysit for asked me into the kitchen (standard as she usually gives me instructions etc) But she just said, 'were my kids exceptionally stressfull yesterday, i found your lighter outside, here you go' It was sooo awkward. They were in bed asleep when i went out and i had had them all freaking day. 

She even hid the key so i couldnt go out for one last night!

To top it off she said help yourself to this GIANT bar of galaxy (my favourite, was already half eaten) and put out a rocky road aswell. 

So it was that and some tortilla chips, had 2 cherry tomatoes to make myself feel like i ate healthy. And the rocky road i had a small bite. then shoved the rest in chewed for a bit and hit a wall of WTF am i doing so spat it all back out. 

When babysitting was over my parents lights were still on so i popped in to say hello. 

1 ham roll and 1 penut butter roll. 
GOD i miss Penut butter.

So for all of yesterday it was
Breakfast:
Nothing

Lunch: 
Kiwi 14cal

Dinner: 
Apple Puree Pouch: 51cal
Tuna: 50

BINGE:
2 cherry tomatoes 4cal
1/4 rocky road 50cal
1/4 giant cookie 30cal
2 chocolate galaxy cubes 52cal
Tortilla chips 30cal
Ham Roll 141cal
Penut Butter roll 186cal
3 laxatives :( 

Total:
608cals

Didnt gain, just maintained. 
so still 136.8 lbs

R and I are going MK shopping and he wants to go to nando's, Ive checked the menu and ive told him im getting the mixed salad already. i dont care what he says. if he kicks up a big fuss ill have it with the chicken. May have it with the chicken anyway and then have a pouch for dinner before i head out for the night. 

TMI WARNING: Laxatives havent worked...its stressing me out. Perhaps ill have a cigerette. Usually gets things going. 

Stay Strong

-Love C
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Im going to weigh myself when getting ready...perhaps last nights weight will have digested.

4 comments:

  1. Honestly, I know that seems like a lot, but it really isn't and there is no way you will gain any real weight on it :)
    Sorry about the binge though and oh dear about the cigarettes :/
    I'm sure the laxie will start working soon - I find crunches usually speed things up :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't gain, don't worry sweety. We'll get it back on track today :)
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maintaining is a heck of a lot better than gaining: I've been maintaining for the past month :p It sucks after a while.
    Just keep strong sweetie <3
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, at least you are maintaining, and didn't gain. And in reality, it's not that bad =) Keep your head up lovely.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete