Wednesday 9 May 2012

The Last 10 Lbs


So we are all struggling with those last 10lbs yes?

We've all been working together to get to this stage so dont give up. Just look at the number you started at and look were you are now!

When i see 140 on the scales and hate it, i have to rememeber that i used to DREAM of weighing that.

So Lets do the last bit together. 

if we all aim for 5lbs in a month. Thats VERY reasonable. I remember when i could loose that in a week, but for some reason i cant anymore. then again if i went back to my 500cals a day i probably could. I seem to be eating 500cals in a sitting now. 

I need to say no to food! 

Well no to all the junk food anyway. 

Who's in?

I WANT/NEED to be 135lbs by 29th May when i go on holiday to Magaluf with the girls. 

One friend is 160lbs and the other 132lbs. 

I know which one i want to be closer to!

Com'on we can do it :) 

Stay strong and think thin. 

-Love C
 

2 comments:

  1. Yesterday was a day of looking back for me. Back in Sept I was 140. Now I'm 101. When you look at the big picture, it seems amazing. I need to look at it more like that then in the moment. You can do it sweetie!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are sooo lucky to have dropped that much! Puts me to shame big style to have only lost 20lbs. I only need 10more pounds! Its killing me! Congratulations and keep strong :)

      -Love C
      xxxx

      Delete