Wednesday 2 May 2012

Day One


So its only day 1 and Midday. 

So far its obviously going well, hunger doesnt usually set in untill 1pm with me as im used to not eating breakfast etc. But i usually have tea to keep me going untill then, but seeing thats on my 'no no' list ive had none! 

I really home i can get through this! 

I have soup for my dinner, but have it on me incase i get really lightheaded (i have a 30min drive home from work and well i would like to make it home alive) 

Ive been drinking my carton of juice. For the whole 1litre its 400cals. 

Im not too bothered with the fact that its all liquid. Surley the calorie intake doesnt matter as my body doesnt have to break any solids down?

So i jsut got some bad/good news.

Im going to the cinema to see avengers tonight! YAY.

I said no popcorn but he said yes, we HAVE to have some, and seeing as he knows i like salted and hate sweet and he likes sweet not salted he always buys me my own bag! ERGH and he then text me saying what are we having for dinner? WE NEVER HAVE DINNER TOGETHER

omg, i swear its because i decided to do this liquid diet that life hates me and wants me to fail.

Im going to have to be mean and say i got too hungry and went ahead and ate...But then he will dangle food in my face and well when you havent eaten all day its going to be hard to say no right?!

Think its literally my worse nightmare....I  need to become a loner and have no friends and go to work and then come home, that way i can be skinny and nobody will care what i do to myself!

-Love C

1 comment: