Friday 11 May 2012

Baby Biscotti


Yesterday i was 140. Today 138.8lbs. 

BOOOYAAAAA!!!! 

I love this baby food diet. 

Im doing it along with Gabrielle (The Black Book) Its fabulous. 

Shes a fan of the more savoury options, but it tasted horrible, i LOVE all the apple flavours. 
I have the apple and banana Pouches - only 51cals and it fills you right up and to nibble on Baby Biscotti (apple flavour) 21cals per piece. 

The main reason why i have lots of apple is its the only available flavour in my tesco. Small town and all. 

So my diet just consists of Baby pouches, biscotti and diet coke! 

I LOVE IT. 

Im not going to be 138.8 or lower tomorrow however. Its date night with R and a friend and her man. Cinema and DA DA DAAAAAA TGI'S. 

Probably the most fattening place ever for food. 
but im thinking if a pouch gets me through theday with my diet coke and biscotti. I go to the gym for an hour burn on average 350cals I could eat there and still be technically under 500cals. 

Must force myself to the gym! 

You know buying the babyfood isnt that embaressing, Being caught eating it would be 10x worse. But You go in there and i had a friend who works at tesco come up to me and ask me why i buying the baby food. I said ive got a baby im going to visit and they LOVE me when i bring them these pouches. And it saves me mushing things up myself. I dont know how convincing i was as im a terrible liar and anybody can tell even through text!
I guess we will see. 

To another day of my baby food diet which is so easy to follow and when your hungry have a slurp put the cap back on and shove it back in your bag. Yes thats right, Re-sealable cap! 

(feel like im a sales person for these now so im going to stop!)

Stay Strong <3

-C

2 comments:

  1. That is so wonderful. I'm glad you found something that works for you sweetheart. Keep up the amazing loss!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you have in your area gerber pasta pick ups are only 70 calories are very delicious can have them for a lunch/ dinner those slurp pouches are delicious the apple kind yummy

    ReplyDelete