Tuesday 22 May 2012

Whhhaaaaaaat?!?!



Im not even sure how i lost, yes its not much but still. After what i ate?

138.8 lbs today. 

Breakfast:
Nothing

Lunch:
2 slices of victoria sponge

Dinner: 
3/4 burger
1 chicken strip

Snack:
Quaver crisp Sandwich
Salt and vingear walkers stars
Crunchie bar
Fairy cake

Exercise:
1hr Zumba

I didnt put the calories as i honestly dont know them 

Today will be a better day. 

I keep loosing motivation as i keep thinking im going to maga on the 29th
and im going to eat lots and drink lots and im just going to end up piling the wieght all back on. 

I dont want to and i could keep a grip on it when im sober but as soon as you drink BAM all you want is food!

the lower i get now, the less i have to work off in the long run when i get back!

-C


5 comments:

  1. That's awesome ^_^ Yes, don't allow yourself to get discouraged because of that. Make it easier for yourself later: lose the weight now.
    Keep to it love <3
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though you did not keep track of your calories you did awesome. You didn't over eat from what I am reading. I admire how you only ate 1 chicken strip. I have 3 mini and 5 at the most. 8 on a greedy day.

    My mom loves zumba! I hope you had a great time in class. I tried out zumba but my huge boobs had my back hurting so I didn't enjoy class as much.

    Look forward to hearing from you, I know you will be 137 next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was only 1 chicken strip as thats all that was left over! Zumba is good fun, but im getting bored and frustrated with the instructor. Calls out the moves when she has already started them instead of before and its the same routine EVERY SINGLE TIME!

      Just saw 138.8 today and i had a cheeky binge today. off to stomp fx now which will burn it all off i hope.

      Stay Strong

      -Love C
      xxxxxx

      Delete
  3. Congrats on losing girly. And Zumba is such an awesome workout. I don't like drinking for the same reason. As soon as I'm drunk, I eat. Ugh. Keep up the hard work sweetie.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're doing great! Zumba is so fun :)
    I'm sure you won't gain it all back and you're right, better to start losing now :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete