Tuesday 24 July 2012

Thank you



Thank you for all your comments they make me feel less alone. 
Even though im going into hibernation. I never took into consideration that i wont only be hurting him ill be hurting myself. I did this to myself! I made myself feel like this. Oh its all my fault :( Am i allowed to feel this pain when i caused it?

Food, I cant even think of it. 

UPDATE:

Deleted me off facebook, I cant see his profile. 

He texts me saying he still loves me. 

That i have been his best friend these past 9 months and he doesnt know what hes going to do without me. 

He cant bear to think how much hes going to miss me. 

I feel like a cruel Heartless bitch. 

Oh I cant fight tears any more. 

I dont want to be at work. 
-C

3 comments:

  1. hey..i knw how it feels..everybody out there is struggling in one or the other way..i hope u feel better soon..hold on..sending hugs.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling... :( I'm so sorry... You aren't alone. We never really are <3 Please just... take care of yourself and go easy on yourself. You aren't a heartless bitch.
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. When it is fresh it is always the hardest. I haven't read the post yet explaining the break up so I can not comment on it yet.

    I just hate how they always block you on facebook but yet you are still good enough to text. What the hell is that??? My hubby when we were dating and broke up. He did the same thing to me. So confusing and annoying if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete