Tuesday 10 July 2012

An Apple a Day keeps the fatness away



So over the weekend i put on quite a bit of weight ... chicken burger to cure the hangover, pizza to line the stomach, lasagne to keep me going, burger and chips to soak up the alcohol, chicken nuggets to do the same. 

140lbs Yesterday. 
137.6 Today.

Apple Diet. 

Apples suppress appetite. 
Apples are a natural laxative. 
Royal Gala apples = 43 calories each

My theory is apple diet = skinny.

Proven that it works. 

Yes i only had 2. 
 Yes i can survive on that.

Also i was reading this month's Cosmo and got a free discount booklet. 
It came with a free discount code for Zero.

They are tablets you dilute in water and its proven to burn 41% more fat when walking and exercising. 

3 tubes (10 tablets in each) and a water bottle the correct size for x1. 

I think i might try it. Only £21.40 with my discount code. 

Might worl for you guys too. 

www.highfive.co.uk/try-zero

Code: summer2012

Lets get skinny together :) 

-Love C
xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Hmm, apples? I think that's a good idea. I wish I could stomach a lot of apples but if I eat them alone I get so sick, lol :(
    Anyway! Good luck with it sweetie! <3
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to could not go without apples. I have since gotten lazy and now focus mostly eating unsweetended applesauce.

    We all have our moments. It's okay. I am not going to even going into my horrible eating habits last week.

    I am going to look into that zero stuff. I could use all the help I can get.

    We have to get skinner together. It's more fun that way ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im going to try that apple thing with you! Sounds like a good idea and apples keep me from eating to much.

    ReplyDelete