Monday 23 July 2012

Fore Warning



This is only going to be a small quick post saying i dont know if ill be writing for the following reason. 

R and I broke up. 

This Morning.

Ive been keeping myself busy. Friend at works birthday so shes been filling me with cake and giving me lots of little simple jobs to keep my mind occupied so i dont break down here. 

I dont know what my weight is going to do. 

Im not hungry atall i dont feel anything. 

i dont know if im going to break down at my desk and not be able to move or perhaps on my drive home. probably niether. 

probably when he is dropping my stuff off. 

So by the fact of me not know what my weight is going to do i dont like posting about me gaining only loosing. 

I hate this. 
Deppresion oh how i open you with open arms.
Have i smiled today?
Fake ones sure beneath my sunglasses at strangers. 

9months....Gone

I.Want.My.Bed.
I.Want.My.Mum.

I just want a hug :(

-Love (a rather depressed) C
xxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Hope you start feeling better soon. Breakups are mostly very tough. :(

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for this loss baby. It'll take time, but you're going to make it through this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, I'm so sorry :( *big hug* xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohmygosh, I'm so sorry lovely :( Breakups are very hard but give it some time, you'll make it through :)
    Love and hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to email you now honey.
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwww *hugs*

    Everything is going to be okay. Let's see what do I do during break ups. Of course the break up diet was in effect along with lot's of exercise. I also did a lot of cleaning and reading. Reading was my favorite because I felt like I could escape to someone else's world for a while instead of being in my own. And last but not least, clubbing. The club was my best friend on those nights when I needed to feel powerful. Which is why to this day my hubby hates me going to clubs but now it's just for fun.

    I know you are still readjusting to this but I also suggest to take the time to focus on you. You make yourself an even better person. Who knows if you want him back he may come back....after seeing what he is missing of course.

    ReplyDelete