Wednesday 18 July 2012

OMG OMG OMG OMG

my aim is to become this again.




bearing in  mind i started my PERIOD today. 

134.8lbs 

Lowest weight yet baby! 


This is great motivation. Starting wednesday here. 

130 then 125 dont seem so far away now. Just within my reach. 

Ill just need to learn to maintain at 130 as i did 140 and i should be ok. Not sure how i got myself to maintain....Slowly and gradually eating a little bit more each day. And then BAM. not loosing anymore. 

i cannot wait to get smaller and smaller and fit into size 8. 

not too far. it seems weird once being 158lbs and size 12. 

now being 134lbs and size 10. 

Makes me think im going to have to get to 125 to even consider a size 8.

This best not be the case. I dont think id look too skinny. I loved the way i looked when i was around 5'7/5'8 at the time and size 4. 

That was sweet bliss. Everything hung perfectly and i had this FABULOUS hour glass figure going on. Dont believe me?


Who remembers this picture?
yer sorry about the drawing i was bored and going through gcse's

God 15 and 5 years ago! 
No wonder im not that size anymore. 

the one thing i hate is how i used to eat fuck all and smoke lots. no i wasnt heavily into splif's as the drawing says. All my friends were but i did it for a month had a not so great experience and never went back. 

-Love C
xxxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment