Friday 27 July 2012

Am I Allowed to secretly love drama?



Firstly I will start with weight.

132.2lbs

Pretty much maintained the past couple of days. Im impressed ith the above number with the amount of alcohol i drank last night.

Soooooooooo

Im helping my friends friend out to help promote a club in need for a launch on august 4th.

Went to meet the team to get to know each other they decided to have drinks. Only 3 guys went and me. Nobody knowing each other.

The guy who im working for so technically my boss, Who is 3 months younger than me and has a better job and earns fuck loads more than me.

#welljel

so we all got hammard, i was only ment to drink 4 alcopops so i could drive home but after the 3rd drinking game i was a goner and noooo way was i driving home.

9 till 12.
Drunk

12-2 AM
Start getting even more drunk and a little tired ... My feet hurt.

2-4 AM
-Sat in my technically boss's hotel room in his bed fully clothed.
- he gives me a top to sleep in
- he knows i broke up with R 3 days ago and that i wasnt going to put out
- he starts attempting to make out with me, My mouth is tightly closed
- He RIPS his top off of me ... I mean its in shreds.
- Im still saying no and we shake on remaining friends with no benefits
- The other 2 guys come to the hotel room, and im just sat awkwardly in bed in my underwear due to the top being ripped off.

4-4.37 AM
- My belly is really starting to hurt and I need to go for a number 2 NOW.
- 3 guys and 1 girl in a hotel room, NOOO THANK YOU,
-I get up to walk out and venture my drive home

4.37-5.00 AM
Think that every car is a police car because im battered but live 20mins drive on the dual carrage way away and i have no money to stay in the main town.

5.00-5.30 AM
- Die on the toilet ... I must have eaten something dodgy.
- Didnt really eat before i came out so cant be that :/

5.30 - 7.30AM
SLEEEEEEEEPPPP

7.30-9.30
-Get ready for work
-Drive to work
-Still Drunk as a skunk

9.30 - Present
-Hanging out of my bumm

I had such a good time and i LOVE it.

I missed it, The getting drunk not having a care in the world, nobody to answer to/

(Just to let you know because i was meeting people i didnt really know, Had only met the boss guy once for an interview, i was texting my friend every hour as to were i was etc just incase)

-Love C
xxxxxxxx

p.s IM BACK





1 comment:

  1. Wow your night could have been a movie.

    Yeah I miss drinking myself. I wanted to get toasted on some wine but my hubby finished the whole bottle off without saving me any 0_o

    I am just glad you made it to the toilet. I was worried for a second you weren't going to make it. It was more than likely mostly the drinks that probably effected your tummy by the way.

    Congrats on getting to 132 omg you are so close to your goal now that I am like drooling( in a good way ) I am so excited for you and of course I can't wait for that to be me :-)

    ReplyDelete