Wednesday 18 July 2012

The Jealous Sibling AKA me



Sisters.

So this is my sister. SUPER SUPER SUPER skinny. 

Its not fair. She used to be alot bigger than this. How did she manage it?

AND she is 2 years older than me so its not the young metabolism thing. It actually sucks. 
I used to be the skinny child/ 

And she got larger and so did i but she decided to get rid of it all and i remained! 

Horrible horrible horrible. 

i dont think ive got any pictures of her in her larger state but she was a size 14 and now she is an 8 and could probably fit in size 6 clothing.

It just makes me want to cry that she did this and hasnt got many issues with food. she wants to have a junk trip when we travel down to center parcs. If she had issues like me she would not be suggesting this. ERgh HATE MY LIFE> 

-Love C
xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment