Wednesday 11 July 2012

Healthy Time

IMAG0910.jpg

^^ My fridge^^

Just to state the tortellini pasta is my brothers along with the chicken and feta cheese.

So im going for a slightly higher calorie intake.

Not that it exceeds 500cals. 
Fruit for lunch/morning snack. Banana, apple, pinapple, mango.
Salad for dinner : lettuce, sweetcorn, tomato, cucumber, croutons, ham or tuna
Weight Watchers yoghurts - 54cals each! 
Carrot stick for evening snack

So yer. I had that last night and i never thought i could be full from a salad! Its strange how i ate alot of food and its sooo little in calories. (I made a big salad)

So didnt end up going to the gym...i pulled a muscle on monday and it was quite sore and didnt want to make it worse. Today its gone so no excuse. 

So my weight today id only 136.2lbs 

I think i could have gotten more if i went to the gym. 

Im so happy with this and its only a Wednesday. If i keep this up loose a pound untill Friday. i should be 134lbs roughly. And im not going out Friday and i need to be good on Saturday. And when i drink NOT to eat shit after. Im scared to drink on a salad belly though :/

Ive had lots of people asking me what the wobble machine is. 




that is it. 

It vibrates really quick. 

10minutes is equivilant to 1hour conventunal work out. (apparently)

it helps tone muscle and all that jazz. Also reduces cellulite and speeds up your metabolism. 

I like it after a long session on the cross trainer as it loosens my muscles so i dont feel sore the next day :) 



P.s i Ordered the zero stuff. 
41% extra fat burn here i come. 

Order the trial pack
- x3 tubes of zero
-x1 water bottle. 

Discount code: summer2012
Dont forget to select BFPO payment. 

They have a offer that if you ONLY buy that product you get free delivery but have to select that option. 

So instead of paying £24 odd for the stuff and £5.60 for P&P
You pay a total of £15 

40% discount baby. 

Cant wait for mine to come and get an easy ride to skinnyness. 

Skinny Together <3

-Love C
xxxxx






2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are doing really good. I am glad to hear it. Taking a break from the gym sometimes is really good for you. I didn't work out yesterday either :-(

    I will work out today. I am not sure what I am going to do yet. I never realized before how little calories salads have.

    Thanks for the other new product of the day. I will be checking that out as well. I think I am going to get the Zero. It sounds really cool and worth in the investment. Although I really should google search it just to be sure.

    You rock it out today girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yumm that salad sounds really good!!

    try eating some grilled chicken or some turkey before you go out to drink, it will feel a lot better than a salad, and it's really good lean protein.

    ReplyDelete