Wednesday 4 July 2012

Bloating



So i said to myself dont go for a diet coke at the cinema aas it will make me bloat and wont have enough time to go down before i go to bed. 

Atleast i said no to the popcorn!!! 

So woke up at 136.8lbs

Still not bad. Its no 140! so happy to be away from that number. 

I hate being bloated though. I just feel ergh all over and its not the best motivation. 

On a pluss side my legs are killing and have the bruising all over them again :) 

I love that because i used to bruise all the time when my legs actually shrunk in size. None on the thighs yet, its all on the calf. 

Another 35mins on the cross trainer (elliptical) should sort that out. 

perhaps its the fact that i didnt do much at stomp last night. I didnt quite think it through that i cant run on my foot or put pressure.Why did i think i could do a STOMP class. Which is high intensity step which you pretty much stomp your feet too. KILLER. 

so i pretty much just stood there for an hour. 

Thats why i only do crosstrainer now, only thing that doesnt kill my foot. 

You should all try the wobble machine though. 

10mins on that (the max you can do) is equal to 1hour workout. 
it increases your bloodflow so speeds up your metabolism.
reduces cellutite and tones your body. 
Only side effect is it makes you itch all over!

Lets see if i can stick away from the fizzy after 5!

Wish me luck. 

Stay Strong girls 

-Love C
xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Hey, good job on turning down that popcorn. I see nothing wrong with diet coke( besides the bloating ) I am glad that it is at least throwing everyone else off your weight loss trail too.

    Wow your legs are bruised? I have never heard of that happening at it. You mush have really been pushing yourself hard.

    I work out in the free cheap gym in my apartment complex. They don't have a wobble machine but we do have the cross trainer. I am saving it for when my weight loss slows down. It will be a real shocker to the system.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mum does that wobble machine thing :) I think they're called power plates? Anyway she loves it.

    Wooo you're still a skinny minny, and I need to catch up with you... still stuck at horrible horrible 142 lbs.

    Email me when you get the chance :)
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is a wobble machine? where are they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That awkward moment when your fat admiration drawing is used for a pro-ana blog...>.>

    ReplyDelete